Showing 11–15 of 120 results
Bulk Food Conveyor
General Conveyor bulk food conveyors are designed from the ground up for the uncompromising sanitary demands of the food industry. Designed for easy cleaning, we offer rugged, heavy-duty construction for years of trouble-free service.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Stainless steel frames constructed to food handling standards.
- Level-to-incline and level-to-decline configurations.
- Heavy construction for maximum life.
- Minimum microbiological contamination through painstaking attention to design and manufacturing standards.
- Totally enclosed motorized pulley drives.
- Food grade endless belting - no lacing.
- Designed for use with metal detectors.
- Designed for use with automatic weigh scales.
- Troughed belt - side guards eliminated.
C-Channel Tabletop Conveyor
For over 60 years, General Conveyor has provided premier quality tabletop chain conveyor. Our applications specialists will select the right combination of chain, wearstrip and guide rails to suit your specific application. Strong leg frames, solid side frames, and durable components combined with attention to detail during the manufacturing process, provide for quiet, smooth running, long lasting conveyors.
- Mild steel painted or stainless steel construction.
- Washdown construction available.
- Fixed or adjustable guide rails.
- Appliation specific head and tail transfers.
- Standard or custom design.
- Quick turnaround.
- Modular construction.
Closed and Open Case Handling
From simple panels to more involved (find something more suitable) technology including HMI's, PLC's and VFD's, our Controls department can provide the most efficient solution possible. In addition to new systems, cutting edge solutions can be integrated with the older technology of existing equipment.
We also offer safety upgrades, spare part replacement, integration support and on-site field service.
- Complete system design, panel building and programming as per customer specifications.
- Any NEMA rating required.
- CSA approved panels are standard.
- Wiring is numbered and colour-coded.
- Full program and electrical drawings included with every project.
- We offer full product support, including program changes, schematics and machine integration.
- For service, we work with you schedule to help minimize down time and get you running without disturbing production.
- CAD design.