Showing 116–120 of 120 results
Tandem Belt Conveyor
- Specifically designed to mount "Peel and Apply" labelers underneath the conveyor and allow the peel plate to extend through the gap between the belts.
- Users can also mount labelers or other devices to the 4.5" high sidewall of the conveyor.
- Economical and compact single gearbox design.
- Stainless Steel 304 #4 Bed & Leg assemblies.
- Small pulley diameters allows short transfer gap at infeed and discharge ends.
- Swivel locking casters make relocating the unit easy.
Tote TipperUseful for feeding a container full of objects into a conveyor system when the elevation may be too high for manual handling or the feed process may need to be automated. As an option, the feeding rate can be controlled so not all of the objects fall at once.
- 1000+ lb capacity.
- Stainless or mild steel construction; stainless version has washdown capability.
- Suitable for any industry.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Custom sizes and elevations available.
- Safety guarding to prevent access while tipper is moving, with category level 3 safety.
- Manual or automatic (PLC controlled) options available.
TS-1500-100 & TS-1500-140 Belt Curve
The TS1500-100 is available with belt widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", and 18".
The TS1500-140 is available with belt widths: 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", and 48".
Both models TS1500-100 and TS1500-140 provide a positive flow of product by means of a belt, driven by tapered pulleys. Conveyor is versatile in that it can transport a wide variety of products. Available in 45º, 60º, 90º, and 180º turns. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Transnorm - TS-1500-140 Belt Curve
- Bed: 8-3/8" inside, 10-1/2" outside; 2" x 2" x 3/16" structural steel all welded construction.
- Belt: black monofilament, PVC top with urethane guide strip.
- Motor: 3/4 HP shaft mounted right angle gear motor standard, 5 HP max.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
Valve Sorter / Unscrambler
General Conveyor can also supply other related Aerosol manufacturing equipment such as: Valve / Cap elevators, Tabletop Conveyor, Magnetic Conveyor, Accumulation Tables, Test Tanks (Water baths), Depalletizers, Palletizers, and case handling conveyor.
Application: Automatically sorts/unscrambles bulk Aerosol valves and orientates them into a valve track for a downstream valve inserter.
- Magnetic & Non-magnetic versions available
- 48” or 60” diameter discs.
- High Speed rates up to 600 valves/min
- Automatic Jam clearing available on some models
- Gentle handling of valves
- Machine mounted supply hopper