Showing 101–105 of 120 results
Rotary Unscrambler SystemGeneral Conveyor designs and manufactures a variety of Rotary Accumulator-Unscrambler systems. These Rotary Accumulator-Unscramblers are suitably situated on conveyor lines in front of automated machinery where products accumulate or at the end of packaging lines.
With the addition of an optional sweep arm, manual unloading of products into the main conveyor stream is possible. These Rotary Accumulator-Unscramblers are available with a variety of powered infeeds with fixed or tilting dumping tables.
All designs are available in various sizes and in stainless steel construction.
- Accumulates product for automated machinery
- Easily incorporated into existing conveyor systems
- Used as a product collection station for manual packing
- Maintenance Free
SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor
The SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor is the flagship product of GCCL's 'Sanitary Conveyor Technology' family. The cantilevered bed with a flip-up tail allows the belt to be easily removed using virtually tool-less procedures. This streamlined, hygienic design can be cleaned with less water and chemicals than conventional conveyors, further maximizing uptime and profitability.
- Patent Pending.
- Designed for food-safe applications.
- Disassembly, cleaning, and rebuilding in 75% less time than conventional sanitary conveying equipment.
- Very quiet.
- Virtually no maintenance or adjustment required.
- Certified and audited operations (ISO 9001:2008, CWB, AWS, 3-A).
- Non-sanitary mild steel version available.
Series 4000 Automatic Depalletizer
Capable of handling a variety of empty containers and products, this fully automatic depalletizer allows continuous product placement onto the production line, and can be fully integrated into existing product handling conveyor systems.
- Pallet infeed conveyor.
- Depalletizer with sweep arm, tier sheet gripper, and scissor lift.
- Accumulation conveyor.
- Mattop discharge conveyor for product singulation.
- Automatic removal of load steadying "picture frame" and tier sheets.
- Empty pallets automatically stacked.
- Programmable electronic control, with optional control devices and diagnostics available.
- Optional: magnetic can cleaner.
- Optional: product lowerator.
Series 4000S Automatic Depalletizer with Turntable Accumulation
This low-cost, small-footprint depalletizer has been designed for slow, stable products that can be discharged onto a turntable for single-filing. It can be fully integrated into existing product handling conveyor systems.
- Pallet infeed conveyor.
- Depalletizer with scissor lift and sweep arm.
- Automatic removal of tier sheets.
- Twist chute product discharge.
- Empty pallets automatically discharged below infeed conveyor.
- PLC controls.