Hytrol – Model “TW” Wire Mesh Belt Conveyor
Model “RBI” – Floor to Floor Roller Bed (Hytrol – Incline Belt Conveyor, Roller Bed)
The model RBI is a floor-to-floor incline conveyor. It is equipped with an adjustable double nose-over at the discharge end to insure a smooth transfer from incline to horizontal plane. Inclines are easily adjusted up to 30º. This conveyor can also be used as a booster conveyor in gravity flow systems. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 6-1/2" deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame, powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6', 8', & 10'.
- Belt widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 28", 30", 34", & 36".
- Center drive (standard).
- Motor: 1 HP C-Face "SSB" series brake motor, 2 HP max.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
- Capacity: 225 lbs. per linear foot max.
- 24-hour stockyard availability (contact for sizes available).
General Conveyor offers a wide range of specifically designed curing or cooling towers for handling a variety of products. Suitable for use in the food or pharmaceutical industries.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Mild or stainless steel construction.
- Low tension drive.
- Bulk material cooling/drying.
- Stainless steel, mild steel or plastic chain.
- Heavy construction for maximum life.
- FDA and Agriculture Canada approved plastic belts.
- Large open area for product cooling and conveying.
The air conveyor uses a system of blowers, air chambers and specially louvered top plates to convey regular shaped products at high speed with very low back pressure. Ideal for products such as convenience food cartons, cereal boxes, cigarette cartons, Styrofoam trays and personal hygiene products.
- High volume, low pressure blowers provide the air conveying surface. This means low operating costs and significant reduction in product damage.
- Minimum moving parts means minimal maintenance.
- Variety of widths, lengths, curves, straights, inclines and declines available for complete systems building.
- Very low back pressure accumulation.
Hytrol-Model “CCAC” Case Conveyor Curve (Air)
The model CCAC is a horizontal plastic belt curve conveyor which is normally slave driven from the model CCEZ for accumulating 12 & 24 packs of canned beverages where high speeds and large through-puts are required.
- Frame: 13" deep x 1-1/2" flange x 12 ga. steel side channels, powder painted.
- Drive: slave driven from infeed end of model CCEZ.
- Air requirements: recommended working pressure 60 p.s.i.