Hytrol – ProSort 131 High Speed Sortation
C-Channel Tabletop Conveyor
For over 60 years, General Conveyor has provided premier quality tabletop chain conveyor. Our applications specialists will select the right combination of chain, wearstrip and guide rails to suit your specific application. Strong leg frames, solid side frames, and durable components combined with attention to detail during the manufacturing process, provide for quiet, smooth running, long lasting conveyors.
- Mild steel painted or stainless steel construction.
- Washdown construction available.
- Fixed or adjustable guide rails.
- Appliation specific head and tail transfers.
- Standard or custom design.
- Quick turnaround.
- Modular construction.
General Conveyor sanitop conveyors are designed for the uncompromising and specific sanitary demands of the pharmaceutical products industry. Designed for easy cleaning, we offer rugged, heavy-duty construction for years of trouble-free service.
- Sanitop tabletop conveyors.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Closed top frame.
- Elevated chain provides access for cleaning.
- Self-cleaning serpentine design return wear strips.
- All welds are continuous, smooth, clean and polished.
- Flush fitting side transfers without deadplates.
- Pocketless design with sloping surfaces for any cross bars.
- Drives can be underslung, side, or overhead mounted.
- Serpentine or bi-directional accumulation tables of equivalent design available.
- Pharmaceutical Conveyor
SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor
The SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor is the flagship product of GCCL's 'Sanitary Conveyor Technology' family. The cantilevered bed with a flip-up tail allows the belt to be easily removed using virtually tool-less procedures. This streamlined, hygienic design can be cleaned with less water and chemicals than conventional conveyors, further maximizing uptime and profitability.
- Patent Pending.
- Designed for food-safe applications.
- Disassembly, cleaning, and rebuilding in 75% less time than conventional sanitary conveying equipment.
- Very quiet.
- Virtually no maintenance or adjustment required.
- Certified and audited operations (ISO 9001:2008, CWB, AWS, 3-A).
- Non-sanitary mild steel version available.
Slat Lane Divider / Converger
Our range of Slat Lane Dividers/Convergers provides an automated system for dividing or converging one product line into as many as six product lanes. It is ideal for applications requiring moderate to high-speed sorting, reject or accumulation lane switching. Not normally recommended for dirty environments, or where spillage may be a concern.
- Multiple lane dividing or converging.
- Eliminates manual sorting, saves time and costs.
- "Jam Proof" switching.
- High Speed operation.
- Fully automatic.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction.
- Options available: control package.