Hytrol – O-Ring Transfer, BR Type
Model “SBI” – Floor to Floor Slider Bed (Hytrol – Incline Belt Conveyor, Slider Bed)
The model SBI is a floor-to-floor incline conveyor. It is equipped with an adjustable double nose-over at the discharge end to insure a smooth transfer from incline to horizontal plane. Inclines are easily adjusted up to 30º. This conveyor can also be used as a booster conveyor in gravity flow systems. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 6-1/2" deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame, powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6', 8', & 10'.
- Belt widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 28", 30", 34", & 36".
- Center drive (standard).
- Motor: 1 HP C-Face "SSB" series brake motor, 2 HP max.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
- Capacity: 100 lbs. per linear foot.
- 24-hour stockyard availability (contact for sizes available).
General Conveyor offers a wide range of pallet handling equipment including rotary turntables, pallet handling conveyors, palletizers and depalletizers.
- Can function as an elevator or lowerator.
- High speed or low speed.
- Motor driven lift.
- Powered chain driven live roller conveyor.
- Either a "C" or "Z"-shaped flow configuration.
- Can be customized to accomodate a variety of pallet sizes.
General Conveyor offers a wide range of specifically designed curing or cooling towers for handling a variety of products. Suitable for use in the food or pharmaceutical industries.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Mild or stainless steel construction.
- Low tension drive.
- Bulk material cooling/drying.
- Stainless steel, mild steel or plastic chain.
- Heavy construction for maximum life.
- FDA and Agriculture Canada approved plastic belts.
- Large open area for product cooling and conveying.
Hytrol-Model “CCAC” Case Conveyor Curve (Air)
The model CCAC is a horizontal plastic belt curve conveyor which is normally slave driven from the model CCEZ for accumulating 12 & 24 packs of canned beverages where high speeds and large through-puts are required.
- Frame: 13" deep x 1-1/2" flange x 12 ga. steel side channels, powder painted.
- Drive: slave driven from infeed end of model CCEZ.
- Air requirements: recommended working pressure 60 p.s.i.