Hytrol – Manual Gate
The air conveyor uses a system of blowers, air chambers and specially louvered top plates to convey regular shaped products at high speed with very low back pressure. Ideal for products such as convenience food cartons, cereal boxes, cigarette cartons, Styrofoam trays and personal hygiene products.
- High volume, low pressure blowers provide the air conveying surface. This means low operating costs and significant reduction in product damage.
- Minimum moving parts means minimal maintenance.
- Variety of widths, lengths, curves, straights, inclines and declines available for complete systems building.
- Very low back pressure accumulation.
Alpine AccumulationGeneral Conveyor offers a single or a twin alpine accumulation system. Suitable for handling plastic, metal or glass containers.
- Plastic or steel clad chain for harsh environments, such as transporting metal components.
- Simple side transfers with a parallel configuration.
- Easy cleanout of the optional drip trays.
- Complete range of corners, stops and merges to allow complete system supply.
- Mild or stainless steel construction.
Featuring a modular plastic belt for both straight and curves, this design is ideally suited for cooling, drying or accumulation of products.
- Mild steel or sanitary stainless steel frames.
- FDA approved belting.
- Optional hinged lower catch pans for dust particle collection.
- Optional steel or Lexan top covers to reduce product contamination.
- Full wash-down capability, with stainless steel option.
Model “C” – Cleated Incline (Hytrol – Incline Belt Conveyor, Cleated)
The model C handles bags, boxes, cartons, and parts. It may be set at any angle from horizontal to 45º for various uses, including floor-to-floor conveying and the transportation of materials from building to truck or box car. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 6-5/8" deep x 12 ga. formed bed, powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6', 8', & 10'.
- Belt: hardwood cleats spaced every 60". Conveyor can be supplied less cleats.
- Belt widths: 14", 18", 24", & 30".
- Motor: energy efficient motor with brake.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
- Capacity: up to 520 lbs.