Hytrol – CT-200 Chain Transfer
General Conveyor offers a wide range of pallet handling equipment including rotary turntables, pallet handling conveyors, palletizers and depalletizers.
- Can function as an elevator or lowerator.
- High speed or low speed.
- Motor driven lift.
- Powered chain driven live roller conveyor.
- Either a "C" or "Z"-shaped flow configuration.
- Can be customized to accomodate a variety of pallet sizes.
Motorized Pulley Belt Conveyor – MPBC
- U or Z profiled side frame.
- Standard galvanized steel construction
- Optional stainless steel construction
- Standard 2-ply belt with PVC cover (other belt types available)
- High load capacity—up to 220 lbs
- Motorized Pulley features lightweight Techno-polymer planetary gearbox, reversible, 3-phase or single phase AC induction motor
- Maintenance free
- Lifetime lubricated Pulleys
- Low noise
TS-1500-100 & TS-1500-140 Belt Curve
The TS1500-100 is available with belt widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", and 18".
The TS1500-140 is available with belt widths: 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", and 48".
Both models TS1500-100 and TS1500-140 provide a positive flow of product by means of a belt, driven by tapered pulleys. Conveyor is versatile in that it can transport a wide variety of products. Available in 45º, 60º, 90º, and 180º turns. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Transnorm - TS-1500-140 Belt Curve
- Bed: 8-3/8" inside, 10-1/2" outside; 2" x 2" x 3/16" structural steel all welded construction.
- Belt: black monofilament, PVC top with urethane guide strip.
- Motor: 3/4 HP shaft mounted right angle gear motor standard, 5 HP max.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
Magnetic Belt Conveyor
We design and manufacture magnetic conveyors for applications where additional product stability is necessary. We can even convey your product vertically or upside down. For ferrous parts such as containers.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Magnetic moving conveyor surface will positively grip ferrous products.
- Continuous and smooth side transfer to and from the production line.
- Air blast can cleaning systems available.