Hytrol – 35RT Roller Transfer
Bulk Food Conveyor
General Conveyor bulk food conveyors are designed from the ground up for the uncompromising sanitary demands of the food industry. Designed for easy cleaning, we offer rugged, heavy-duty construction for years of trouble-free service.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Stainless steel frames constructed to food handling standards.
- Level-to-incline and level-to-decline configurations.
- Heavy construction for maximum life.
- Minimum microbiological contamination through painstaking attention to design and manufacturing standards.
- Totally enclosed motorized pulley drives.
- Food grade endless belting - no lacing.
- Designed for use with metal detectors.
- Designed for use with automatic weigh scales.
- Troughed belt - side guards eliminated.
Model “SBI” – Floor to Floor Slider Bed (Hytrol – Incline Belt Conveyor, Slider Bed)
The model SBI is a floor-to-floor incline conveyor. It is equipped with an adjustable double nose-over at the discharge end to insure a smooth transfer from incline to horizontal plane. Inclines are easily adjusted up to 30º. This conveyor can also be used as a booster conveyor in gravity flow systems. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 6-1/2" deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame, powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6', 8', & 10'.
- Belt widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 28", 30", 34", & 36".
- Center drive (standard).
- Motor: 1 HP C-Face "SSB" series brake motor, 2 HP max.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
- Capacity: 100 lbs. per linear foot.
- 24-hour stockyard availability (contact for sizes available).
Featuring a modular plastic belt for both straight and curves, this design is ideally suited for cooling, drying or accumulation of products.
- Mild steel or sanitary stainless steel frames.
- FDA approved belting.
- Optional hinged lower catch pans for dust particle collection.
- Optional steel or Lexan top covers to reduce product contamination.
- Full wash-down capability, with stainless steel option.
Hytrol – Model “PLEZD” Heavy Duty Plastic Belt Accumulating (EZLogic)The model PLEZD is a plastic belt conveyor designed to handle footed pallets, slip sheets, unitized loads - items normally non-conveyable on roller conveyor. The PLEZD provides zero back pressure accumulation, reducing the possibility of product damage. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 1/4" UHMW over steel bed channels mounted in 7-1/2" x 7ga. powder painted formed steel channels.
- Frame widths: 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", 48", 50", 52", 54", 64", & 76".
- Belt: 1" pitch polypropylene plastic.
- Motor: 1/2 HP gearmotor at discharge of each zone.
- Floor supports available.
- Capacity: up to 2000 lbs.
- EZDrive System (individual zone drive).
- EZLogic accumulation system (retro-reflective).