3-A Sanitary Standard
Hytrol – Model “PLEZD” Heavy Duty Plastic Belt Accumulating (EZLogic)The model PLEZD is a plastic belt conveyor designed to handle footed pallets, slip sheets, unitized loads - items normally non-conveyable on roller conveyor. The PLEZD provides zero back pressure accumulation, reducing the possibility of product damage. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 1/4" UHMW over steel bed channels mounted in 7-1/2" x 7ga. powder painted formed steel channels.
- Frame widths: 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", 48", 50", 52", 54", 64", & 76".
- Belt: 1" pitch polypropylene plastic.
- Motor: 1/2 HP gearmotor at discharge of each zone.
- Floor supports available.
- Capacity: up to 2000 lbs.
- EZDrive System (individual zone drive).
- EZLogic accumulation system (retro-reflective).
Designed as a cost effective alternative to a low-tension spiral, this conveyor features a simple design with minimal parts. Because the drum is stationary, a special chain with a bearing mechanism is used to reduce the tension.
- Suitable for cases, totes, bottles, cans, trays, books etc.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction.
- Variety of infeed/discharge configurations.
- Reversible models available.
- Standard belt widths of 7-1/2", 12", 15", 18" and 24".
- Ambient, cooling or high temperature applications.
- Optional: PLC with operator interface panel.
Featuring a modular plastic belt for both straight and curves, this design is ideally suited for cooling, drying or accumulation of products.
- Mild steel or sanitary stainless steel frames.
- FDA approved belting.
- Optional hinged lower catch pans for dust particle collection.
- Optional steel or Lexan top covers to reduce product contamination.
- Full wash-down capability, with stainless steel option.
Hytrol – Model “TL” Heavy Duty Slider Bed Belt Conveyor
The model TL with its rugged, heavy-duty construction, is ideally used for long assembly line operations, inspections, testing, sorting, and packing. Conveyor can be floor supported or ceiling hung. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 6-5/8" deep x 12 ga. formed powder painted.
- Belt widths: 24", 30", 36", 42", & 48".
- End drive (standard).
- Motor: 1 HP standard, 2 HP max.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
- Capacity (maximum load per linear foot of conveyor): 100 lbs., not to exceed rated capacities.
- Reversible (with center drive).
- 24-hour stockyard availability (contact for sizes available).