Showing 6–6 of 6 results
Small Footprint Semi-Automatic Depalletizer with Rotary Accumulation
This manual or semi-automatic depalletizer is a low-level machine with a compact footprint, typically used for low to moderate speed applications where space requirements are limited. Featuring relatively high output speeds, this strong, sturdy design.
- Manual loading of pallet into depalletizer.
- Scissor lift and sweep arm.
- Discharge onto rotary turntable.
- Easy to learn operator fingertip controls.
- Optional: infeed and/or discharge conveyors
- Optional: empty pallet stacker.
- Manual or semi-automatic operation with relatively high output speeds.
- Strong, sturdy design with an emphasis on conserving floor space.
- Cost-effective, reliable system.
- Modular construction for maximum versatility.