Showing 1–5 of 14 results
Aerosol Test Tank
The non-magnetic rotary Waterbath is used in Aerosol manufacturing facilities to test recently filled Aerosol containers in compliance with DOT testing regulations of aerosol containers.
The basic function of the Waterbath is to immerse cans after filling and test the ability of the can to withstand an elevated internal pressure specific to the product inside the can. This is accomplished by controlling the heat of the water and immersion time of the can.
After the predetermined immersion time, the cans are returned to the production line for capping and packaging operations.
Features of the Non-Magnetic Waterbath:
- Standard lengths of 3’, 5’ and 7.5’
- Non-magnetic function allows user to run Aluminum and/or Steel cans.
- Container sizes range from 35mm to 73mm in diameter. (Custom sized cans and/or pucks are available as a custom built model)
- Stainless steel construction.
- 15 rows of containers inside the tank.
- Electrical Control system to control all functions of the equipment including temperature and immersion time.
- Operator HMI
- Infeed and discharge conveyor included.
- Explosive environment safe
- Allows aerosol manufactures to be compliant with DOT testing regulations.
- Stainless steel construction for all product and water contact surfaces provide high resistance to corrosion.
- 15 rows of containers inside the tank allows the foot print of the Waterbath to be extremely small. ie a 5’ bath has approximately 75’ of linear conveyor inside the tank.
- Operator HMI allows 2 levels of access (Operator and Managaement)
- Explosive environment safe allows users to install this equipment in their explosive environment without modification.
Automatic Depalletizer with Inverter, Air Rinser, and Pallet Stacking
This particular depalletizer system is operator-assisted, with manual removal of tier sheets from the adjacent platform. Featuring a powder-coated mild steel frame, options included upgraded controls and a tier sheet holding rack.
- Full pallet infeed chain conveyor.
- Depalletizer with scissor lift and sweep arm.
- Mattop conveyor provides 1.5 minutes of product accumulation.
- 48" diameter rotary turntable with single-file discharge.
- 'G'-shaped side-grip inverting conveyor with handwheel-operated adjustment mechanism to accomodate 3 container sizes.
- Air rinser has integral 0.3 micron filtered air injection and 1.0 micron air exhaust.
- Product discharge mattop conveyor.
- Empty pallet roller conveyor. Empty pallet stacking.
Automatic Single Tower System
Automatic sheet material storage and retrieval towers. For loading and unloading sheet steel to a laser or punch, maintain storage and inventory of sheet materials. Save floor space and increase safety, increase efficiency and production equipment capacity.
- Easy stack loading and sheet unloading.
- Modular components for complete system flexibility.
- Multiple shelf capability.
- 6000 lb per shelf capacity.
- Shelves can be configured to fit a variety of materials.
- Electrically and pneumatically powered.
- Touch screen operator controls (panelview).
- "Right-size" solution for any application.
- Optional: additional towers, automated weigh scale, automated transfer cart, automated delivery of a single sheet to a laser with parts removal.
- Optional software interface for: task queue, system status, visual position tracking, inventory management, shelf weight tracking and audits, gantry sheet delivery and/or parts removal, reports, and multiple shelves in motion.
Manual Drawer Organizer
Our sheet metal organizer drawer is the perfect way to store all types of sheet metals. All of your materials can be neatly and conveniently stored flat in a space-saving drawer format - where they'll be easy to find when needed. This is the best way to store sheet materials, especially various thicknesses.
- Available for 4'x8' and 5'x12' sheet sizes.
- Each drawer can hold 2500 lb.
- Up to 8 pull out drawers per organizer (depending on amount of material to store).
- Each drawer can be labelled with type of material.
- Easy access by forklift, plus drawers can be opened manually and unloaded by vacuum lifter.
RA10 Pallet Dispenser
The RA10 pallet dispenser is an automatic dispenser capable of handling various pallet sizes with minimal change-over time. All lift and dispensing mechanisms are pneumatically performed. No internal take-away conveyor is required, since the pallet is pneumatically pushed onto your existing line conveyor. Pallets can be loaded manually or by lift truck from three sides. This machine can be retrofitted too.
- Standard duty with welded, heavy gauge steel frames.
- Adjustable pallet sizes from 38"x38" up to 48"x48".
- 600 lb or 12 pallet capacity.
- Wood, metal or plastic pallets.
- Easily incorporated into existing equipment.
- Can be supplied with control panel for fully automatic operation.