Showing all 3 results
General Conveyor offers a wide range of pallet handling equipment including rotary turntables, pallet handling conveyors, palletizers and depalletizers.
- Can function as an elevator or lowerator.
- High speed or low speed.
- Motor driven lift.
- Powered chain driven live roller conveyor.
- Either a "C" or "Z"-shaped flow configuration.
- Can be customized to accomodate a variety of pallet sizes.
General Conveyor offers a wide range of specifically designed curing or cooling towers for handling a variety of products. Suitable for use in the food or pharmaceutical industries.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Mild or stainless steel construction.
- Low tension drive.
- Bulk material cooling/drying.
- Stainless steel, mild steel or plastic chain.
- Heavy construction for maximum life.
- FDA and Agriculture Canada approved plastic belts.
- Large open area for product cooling and conveying.
Designed as a cost effective alternative to a low-tension spiral, this conveyor features a simple design with minimal parts. Because the drum is stationary, a special chain with a bearing mechanism is used to reduce the tension.
- Suitable for cases, totes, bottles, cans, trays, books etc.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction.
- Variety of infeed/discharge configurations.
- Reversible models available.
- Standard belt widths of 7-1/2", 12", 15", 18" and 24".
- Ambient, cooling or high temperature applications.
- Optional: PLC with operator interface panel.