Showing 6–7 of 7 results
Hytrol – Vipersort Right Angle Sortation Conveyor
The model ViperSort is a right angle sortation conveyor used to sort small to medium size products. The ViperSort utilizes a patented design which enables the sorting of cylindrical products, extremely thin items such as blister packs, vinyl envelopes and other problematic items.
- Bed: 6-3/8" x 12ga formed steel, powder painted.
- Widths (belt): 12", 14", 16", & 18".
- Belt: blue acetal open grid 1" pitch cleated plastic belt.
- Capacity: 25 lbs max unit package weight.
- Sorts up to 120 items per minute.
- Flexible sort locations.
- Close divert centers.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
Slat Lane Divider / Converger
Our range of Slat Lane Dividers/Convergers provides an automated system for dividing or converging one product line into as many as six product lanes. It is ideal for applications requiring moderate to high-speed sorting, reject or accumulation lane switching. Not normally recommended for dirty environments, or where spillage may be a concern.
- Multiple lane dividing or converging.
- Eliminates manual sorting, saves time and costs.
- "Jam Proof" switching.
- High Speed operation.
- Fully automatic.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction.
- Options available: control package.