Showing all 5 results
Hytrol – Model 199-CRR/-CRRC/-CREZD
The model 199-CRR is a medium duty chain driven live roller. The roll-to-roll chain drive makes this conveyor ideal for light to medium duty pallet handling or oily conditions which are not suitable for belt driven live roller. The 199-CRRC curve aids in the alignment of packages, cartons, etc.
The 199-CREZD features an EZLogic accumulation system: items are accumulated with zero back pressure, reducing the possibility of collisions that may result in product damage. EZDrive system has a gearmotor located near the center of each zone. Designed to handle cartons or pallets in conditions not suitable for belt driven rollers.
- Bed: 7 ga. formed steel, powder painted.
- Widths (between rail): 15", 17", 19", 21", 23", 25", 27", 31", 33", 37", & 39".
- Curves: 30º, 45º, 60º, and 90º.
- Rollers: Straights: 1.9" x 9ga. unplated rollers. Curves: 2-1/2" dia. tapered to 1-11/16" dia. x 16ga, unplated.
- Motor: 199-CRR, 199-CRRC: 1/2 HP standard, 1 HP max. 199-CREZD: 1/3 HP.
- Capacity: Straights (max load per linear foot): 150 lbs with supports on 10 foot centers, 250 lbs with supports on 5 foot centers. Curves: 850 lbs total distributed live load.
- Floor supports available.
Hytrol – Model 25-CRR/-CRRC/-CRRCT/-CREZD and 26-CRR/-CRRC
The heavy duty design of 25-CRR and 26-CRR allows them to be used for conveying higher load capabilities such as loaded pallets and drums. Chain driven rollers make it ideal for conveying oily parts in bottling and steel industries. Capacity (max load per linear foot) is 300 lbs with supports on 10' centers, 1000 lbs with supports on 5' centers.
The 25-CRRC and 26-CRRC curves feature 2-1/2"dia and 2-5/8"dia straight rollers respectively. The 25-CRRCT curve has tapered rollers. Capacity is 4000 lbs distributed load. Available in radiuses of 30º, 45º, 60º, and 90º.
The 25-CREZD features an EZLogic accumulation system: items are accumulated with zero back pressure, reducing the possibility of collisions that may result in product damage. EZDrive system has a gearmotor located near the center of each zone. Accumulation zones: 60" long standard with other lengths available. Capacity (max load per linear foot) is 1000 lbs, maximum unit load is 3000 lbs, with total not to exceed rated capacities.
- Bed: 4ga. formed steel, powder painted.
- Widths (between rail): 25/26-CRR, 25-CRRCT: 19" up to 70-1/4". 25/26-CRRC: 19" up to 59". 25-CRRCT: 19" up to 67". 25-CREZD: 31" up to 68".
- Rollers: 25-CRR, 25-CRRC, 25-CREZD: 2-1/2"dia. x 11ga. unplated rollers. 26-CRR, 26-CRRC: 2-5/8"dia x 7ga. unplated rollers. 25-CRRCT: tapered rollers.
- Motor: 25/26-CRR, 25/26-CRRC: 1 HP standard, 2 HP max. 25-CRRCT: 1 HP. 25-CREZD: 1/2 HP.
- 24-hour stockyard availability (contact for sizes available) for 25/26-CRR.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
Hytrol – Model 36-CRRH/-CREZD
The model 36-CRRH is a heavy duty chain driven roller conveyor. Its tough, rugged design provides service under demanding manufacturing operations. It is ideal for conveying heavy pallets and drums.
The model 36-CREZD features an EZLogic accumulation system: items are accumulated with zero back pressure, reducing the possibility of collisions that may result in product damage. EZDrive system has a gearmotor located near the center of each zone.
- Bed: 36-CRRH: structural steel, powder painted. 36-CREZD: 4ga. formed channel.
- Widths (between rail): 36-CRRH: 23", 25", 27", 31", 33", 37", 39", 45", 51", 57", 59", & 67". 36-CREZD: 31", 35", 39", 43", 47", 51", 55", 59", 63", & 67".
- Rollers: 3-1/2"dia. x 0.300 wall unplated rollers.
- Motor: 36-CRRH: 2 HP standard, 3 HP max. 36-CREZD: 1/2 HP.
- Capacity (max load per linear foot): 2000 lbs with supports on 5 foot centers.
- Floor supports: 36-CRRH: non-adjustable supports available. 36-CREZD: ajustable supports available.
Pallet Conveyor, CDLR
General Conveyor offers a wide range of pallet handling equipment including rotary turntables, pallet handling conveyors, palletizers and depalletizers.
- Supplied as individual units or complete systems.
- Designed to handle 40" x 48" GMA pallets, to 3000 pounds per pallet.
- Standard effective conveying widths of 51" and 54".
- Rollers spaced at 4-1/2" or 6" centers.
- Fully enclosed chain box covers.
- Drives mounted above or below main frame.
- Height adjustable floor supports.
Slip Roll Case Conveyor, CDLR
The advantages of our slip roll, chain driven live roller conveyor systems include accumulation, tapered roll curves, robustness and long life, safe operation, and minimum maintenance. We build the same conveying systems around our palletizers and depalletizers - it has to be strong.
- 12", 15", 18", 21" and 24" BFR.
- Curves at 32" inside radius.
- Rollers set high or low.
- Roller to roller or single strand chain design.
- Adjustable underslung drive position.
- Drive crossovers.
- Optional gates for product control.
- Optional wiring, sensing and programmable control.
- Gravity roller conveyor also available.
- Can be "positive" driven.
- Competitive pricing.