Showing 11–15 of 95 results
Hytrol – 26-CRPT Power Rotated Turntable
The 26-CRPT is used to rotate products up to 360 degrees. It is comprised of a turntable, and a 26-CRR conveyor section with a side mounted drive contained within the turning radius of the turntable.
The turntable is powered by a shaft mounted gearmotor complete with variable speed controller for soft start/stop and has proximity switches mounted on the base to sense position and control rotation of product. An 8-wire collector ring allows unlimited rotation of turntable. Powered transition rollers, mounted on the apron of the turntable deck, help move product on and off.
- Motor: Turntable: 1 HP gearmotor. Conveyor: 1/2 HP gearmotor.
- Rollers: Tread: 2-5/8"dia x 7ga wall on 4" roller centers. Drive: 2-5/8"dia x .219 wall with heavy duty bearings.
- Speed: Turntable: 3 revolutions per minute Conveyor: 30 FPM.
- Elevation: 16" minimum.
- Capacity: 4000 lbs max load.
- Optional: gravity transition rollers.
- Optional: external transition roller sections (mounted to mating conveyors to fill in gap created by radius of turntable).
Hytrol – 35RT Roller Transfer
The 35RT is mounted in a model DC-60 or DCEZ-60 (pallet drag chain conveyor) and is used to transfer product from one DC-60 to another. Air bags lift the transfer mechanism.
- Rollers: 3-1/2"dia x 9ga rollers mounted on 6" centers.
- Motor: 1/3 HP gearmotor.
- Capacity: 3000 lbs max load at 30 FPM.
Hytrol – Ball Transfer Table
The ball transfer table is used when products are required to be manually rotated or correctly positioned, such as a work station or other similar operation that requires quick, easy handling of the product. The ball transfer table is also used when more than two conveyor lines converge and packages must be transferred from one line to another.
- 1" ball casters.
- Frame: 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10ga, or 2-1/2" x 1" x 12ga steel channel.
- Widths (overall):
- 3-1/2" x 10ga: 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 34", 36", 40", & 42".
- 2-1/2" x 12ga: 12", 15", 18", & 24".
- 24-hour stockyard availability (contact for sizes available).
- Floor supports available.
Hytrol – CT-200 Chain Transfer
Chain transfers are used to move products at right angles to adjacent or parallel conveyor lines. An air bag actuator lifts the transfer mechanism while powered chains transfer the product. Chains run on UHMW polyethylene wearstrips to reduce friction. Complete unit mounts in models 190-ABEZ, 190-ACZ, or 190-LR.
- Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Transfer chain: #40 roller chain.
- Speed: 65 FPM (other speeds available).
- 1/2 HP gearmotor standard.
- Air requirements: 60 p.s.i. minimum, 125 p.s.i. maximum.
Hytrol – Guard Rails
- Adjustable Channel Guard Rails.
- Fixed Angle Guard Rails.
- Fixed Channel Guard Rails.
- Solid Side Guard Rails.