Showing 91–95 of 95 results
General Conveyor offers a wide range of specifically designed curing or cooling towers for handling a variety of products. Suitable for use in the food or pharmaceutical industries.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Mild or stainless steel construction.
- Low tension drive.
- Bulk material cooling/drying.
- Stainless steel, mild steel or plastic chain.
- Heavy construction for maximum life.
- FDA and Agriculture Canada approved plastic belts.
- Large open area for product cooling and conveying.
Designed as a cost effective alternative to a low-tension spiral, this conveyor features a simple design with minimal parts. Because the drum is stationary, a special chain with a bearing mechanism is used to reduce the tension.
- Suitable for cases, totes, bottles, cans, trays, books etc.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction.
- Variety of infeed/discharge configurations.
- Reversible models available.
- Standard belt widths of 7-1/2", 12", 15", 18" and 24".
- Ambient, cooling or high temperature applications.
- Optional: PLC with operator interface panel.
Tandem Belt Conveyor
- Specifically designed to mount "Peel and Apply" labelers underneath the conveyor and allow the peel plate to extend through the gap between the belts.
- Users can also mount labelers or other devices to the 4.5" high sidewall of the conveyor.
- Economical and compact single gearbox design.
- Stainless Steel 304 #4 Bed & Leg assemblies.
- Small pulley diameters allows short transfer gap at infeed and discharge ends.
- Swivel locking casters make relocating the unit easy.
TS-1500-100 & TS-1500-140 Belt Curve
The TS1500-100 is available with belt widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", and 18".
The TS1500-140 is available with belt widths: 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", and 48".
Both models TS1500-100 and TS1500-140 provide a positive flow of product by means of a belt, driven by tapered pulleys. Conveyor is versatile in that it can transport a wide variety of products. Available in 45º, 60º, 90º, and 180º turns. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Transnorm - TS-1500-140 Belt Curve
- Bed: 8-3/8" inside, 10-1/2" outside; 2" x 2" x 3/16" structural steel all welded construction.
- Belt: black monofilament, PVC top with urethane guide strip.
- Motor: 3/4 HP shaft mounted right angle gear motor standard, 5 HP max.
- Adjustable floor supports available.