Showing all 2 results
Hytrol-Model “CCAC” Case Conveyor Curve (Air)
The model CCAC is a horizontal plastic belt curve conveyor which is normally slave driven from the model CCEZ for accumulating 12 & 24 packs of canned beverages where high speeds and large through-puts are required.
- Frame: 13" deep x 1-1/2" flange x 12 ga. steel side channels, powder painted.
- Drive: slave driven from infeed end of model CCEZ.
- Air requirements: recommended working pressure 60 p.s.i.
Hytrol-Model “CCEZ” Case Conveyor (Air)
The model CCEZ is a horizontal plastic belt conveyor designed for accumulating 12 & 24 packs of canned beverages where high speeds and large through-puts are required. Shown with optional floor supports.
- Bed: 13" deep x 1-1/2" flange x 12 ga. formed, powder painted steel frame.
- Belt: 6" wide x 1/2" thick low friction plastic belt (4-1/2" wide available).
- Motor: 1 HP 230/460/3 EE with AC variable speed controller.
- Adjustable floor supports available.
- Accumulation zones: 24" long air controlled.
- EZLogic accumulation module located in each zone.