Note: Some guards or components may have been temporarily removed for illustrative purposes only. All equipment guards, protective devices and safety components shall be in place correctly before operating the machine.
C-Channel Tabletop Conveyor
- Mild steel painted or stainless steel construction.
- Washdown construction available.
- Fixed or adjustable guide rails.
- Appliation specific head and tail transfers.
- Standard or custom design.
- Quick turnaround.
- Modular construction.
For over 60 years, General Conveyor has provided premier quality tabletop chain conveyor. Our applications specialists will select the right combination of chain, wearstrip and guide rails to suit your specific application. Strong leg frames, solid side frames, and durable components combined with attention to detail during the manufacturing process, provide for quiet, smooth running, long lasting conveyors.
- Sanitop tabletop conveyors.
- Full wash-down capability.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Closed top frame.
- Elevated chain provides access for cleaning.
- Self-cleaning serpentine design return wear strips.
- All welds are continuous, smooth, clean and polished.
- Flush fitting side transfers without deadplates.
- Pocketless design with sloping surfaces for any cross bars.
- Drives can be underslung, side, or overhead mounted.
- Serpentine or bi-directional accumulation tables of equivalent design available.
General Conveyor sanitop conveyors are designed for the uncompromising and specific sanitary demands of the pharmaceutical products industry. Designed for easy cleaning, we offer rugged, heavy-duty construction for years of trouble-free service.
- Bed: 17" x 10ga formed steel, powder painted.
- Bed widths: 36", 42", 48", & 54".
- Slats: 5-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 7ga formed steel.
- Motor: 2 HP standard, 3 HP max.
- Drive chain: 6" pitch bushed roller steel chain.
- Capacity: 1400 lbs max load per linear foot of conveyor, not to exceed rated capacities.
- Conveying speed: constant 30 FPM.
- Ajustable floor supports available.
The model SL steel belt slat conveyor is rugged in design providing lasting, dependable performance. It can be used to convey hot, oily parts or to move items through heat drying processes. It can also be used for assembly line and production operations.