SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor
- Patent Pending.
- Designed for food-safe applications.
- Disassembly, cleaning, and rebuilding in 75% less time than conventional sanitary conveying equipment.
- Very quiet.
- Virtually no maintenance or adjustment required.
- Certified and audited operations (ISO 9001:2008, CWB, AWS, 3-A).
- Non-sanitary mild steel version available.
The SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor is the flagship product of GCCL's 'Sanitary Conveyor Technology' family. The cantilevered bed with a flip-up tail allows the belt to be easily removed using virtually tool-less procedures. This streamlined, hygienic design can be cleaned with less water and chemicals than conventional conveyors, further maximizing uptime and profitability.
- Promotes acceptance by USDA, FDA and other regulatory authorities.
- Equipment conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standards design criteria.
- Passed independent Third Party Verification for 3-A Symbol authorization.
- Equipment is easier to clean, inspect, and maintain - saving time and money.